Family counselling in Sundsvall, Timrå and Ånge.
We work with married couples, common-law couples and families who have problems in their relationships.
You can contact Familjerådgivningen with issues like:
- we have a hard time talking to each other
- where did the feelings go
- the sex life isn’t as good as it was
- one of us has found somebody new
- we argue too much
- we are thinking about breaking up
- we have founded a new family and it’s hard to be a step parent.
Familjerådgivningen works under strict professional secrecy and don’t keep any records.
- help you listen and talk to each other in a more satisfactory way
- help you to easier understand and accept yourselves and each other
- to together find out what is keeping you from solving your problems and conflicts
- encourage and support you in your work in solving your difficulties.